Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's in the Jar?

One of my friends, Annie was talking about how she was going to take a jar and fill it with chores to do. I think she called it "chore a day" jar. I have been thinking about that and I think I like the ideal for myself too. Thank you Annie!I will call my jar *The to do list* So here is my jar...... I started listing some chores that I know of right away and I am sure I will add some more as time goes. Some chores might take me more then a day. My first *to do* is my craft room. It is a small room and I really need to clean and organize it up. I tried to work on some valentine crafts but it was no fun at all because of the mess in that room. I did take some before pictures and will take after pictures and make a post of it when it is all done. I think doing something like the jar will help me keep to the task, I am the type that does alittle of this and that and never get anything finished somedays. Does anyone know what I am talking about? LOL If you have any other ideals that work for you I would love to hear about them. Well thats it for now......until next time.

No comments: