Friday, January 30, 2009

Vintage handkerchief and what to do with them?

Wow! I have not been able to post in over a week. Been busy , but also have not been feeling the best. I have been cleaning my craft room and will have before and after pictures soon. I am almost done. YEAH!!! I did find these vintage handkerchiefs from a friend of mine. I just love the colors and how dantiy they look... I am just not sure what to do with them. If any one has any ideals I would love for you to leave me a comment. They are just so pretty!! I did do another template for Ebay. Its my favorite one yet.... The funny thing each new one I do is my favorite one! At least when I am not feeling so wonderful I can still work on my templates. That's just alittle of what I have been up to these days. Hopefully with my craft room getting cleaned up I can start making a few dolls, or ornies again. Till next time.... Colleen

1 comment:

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Hi Colleen...they would make pretty little angel ornaments. I know I've seen something like that somewhere before, where they used a hanky. May try searching the web for a pattern. You're so crafty...I know you can figure out something! LOL Also, if you make sweet little dolls -- they can hold a little hanky in their hand. Those really ARE pretty hankies!