Friday, January 2, 2009

A new start for the New Year

Welcome to 2009! I had a very nice Christmas and new year and I hope you all did to. When you start a new year , you make resolutions for the new year. I plan to make a few but I seem to break a few after awhile but I keep trying! This year I hope to get more organized with my house, crafts, computer........ and the list goes on. My craft room need a major clean out and redo NOW!!! If I get that done I will be so happy. If I was not so embarassed by that room I would show you before and after pictures but I think I will just show after ones. I would like to get into the routine of workout 5 times a week. I use to walk and stopped about 4 years ago and I am missing it and the lbs have been creeping up on me. I won't let myself feel bad if I fall behind , I will just keep trying all year long. I also want to keep working on templates and banners for the new year. I did these two new templates last week. I have them listed on Ebay right now. This is a cute pink raggedy ann one , perfect for valentines or anyone who loves pink...

you can find her here...

This one is a cute Springtime template with gingerbread girl and flowers.... you can find her here I sell my templates usually buy 2 get one free but I am going to have a New year special and it will be buy one get one free, this sale will be on Sunday Jan 4th only. So if you are in need of a template or two come check me out. I also want to sew more. I love to sew but with a messy craft room I just don't want to go in there. I better get moving on the redo for the craft room.

No comments: