Thursday, January 29, 2015

January time for cleaning out

Its is hard to believe that the month of January is almost gone. My least favorite months are January and February because of the cold and snow here in Wisconsin. You spend a lot of time indoors, and I can't wait to start walking in the spring air.  Have to be patient  :)
So I have  been busy cleaning out the craft room.  My daughter was home and really helped me clean one weekend, and I have been working on it much slower since then. Slower because I still love to sew  and  I do have some orders to work on too , which makes me happy :)
These are some of the dolls that I have done this month



 And I love making these primitive vintage love letters..
 
And thinking of spring with these bunnies. The first photo is my prim cinnamon bunnies, they smell so good
 

 
 
And my prim chocolate bunnies..
 
 
 
Have some dolls going for St. Patty's day and Easter , trying to sneak them in between orders.  Oh I love what I do  :) 

2 comments:

dee begg said...

Love the annies and your bunnies. January isn't my favorite month either...everything looks so blah. Can't wait for spring and color!

D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all of your pretty dolls and sweet things for Spring! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane