Sunday, January 22, 2012

New free background......

Oh have I missed doing new backgrounds.  I just have not been able to sit at the computer long enough these days but this Sunday I found some time...and it feels wonderful.I have been wanting to change mine for awhile and this is what I came up with today.

 Just a cute flower background.  :)
Here is the code if you would like to use it on your blog


Here is also a banner/topper if you would like to use that also
I have a few more that I am working on , now just to find the time....LOL
Have a wonderful week ahead
Colleen

7 comments:

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

CUTE background, Colleen! Hope you're staying warm in your neck of the woods! ~~Annie

maddyrose said...

Love the colors in this new background.

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Hi Colleen,
Love your new background. Makes me long for spring!! Looking forward to seeing more of them! Have a wonderful day!!
Blessings,
~Rene~

Hanni said...

Hello Colleen, beautiful background! I was wondering if you could let me know how I would get this on my blog. I am still learning to change different things on my blog and I forgot how to do this, maybe you have some time letting me know. Thank you very much.
Hanni

Maureen said...

Such a pretty background to brighten the dreary day we are having here. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and your new banner is just perfect! I also read about your new fabric and the dolls you make (so cute!). And I saw the Santas your mother has made for each of you - what a treasure to have those, they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. I'm your newest follower - stop by to visit me any time you'd like. Hugs ~ Mary

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Your background is darling Colleen!

I appreciate you praying for our situation. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. I'm ready for it to be over with... God is in control of it all~