Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some new fabric....

This past Monday, my hubby had the day off of work, which is a very rare thing .. actually he had the last two Mondays off because of the holiday, which was so nice having him off those days.  Anyways he knew that I have been wanting to go over to Joann Fabrics which is over in Wausau (40 miles give or take) so he said lets go for a ride.  :)
So I was able to pick out some new fabric.....
Erika picked out the  Snoopy , Charlie Brown fabric.  She just had to have it....LOL
I picked out a couple of homespun fabric also, but I forgot to add them to the photo.
 
So now I have been busy sewing these....
And even a few more.  So soon maybe you will see some of that new fabric on some of these naked dolls.

7 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Ooooh... Joann's! That place is dangerous for me. I love their homespun. I was in there last week and had some homespun cut to use my coupon on. She said I couldn't use my coupon because it was on clearance... it was $1.70 a yard! YAY! I said give me 6 yards then! That never, ever happens to me but I was so excited that it did.

I love the prints you picked out, they are going to make some darling little dresses for your rag dolls!

Wishing you a productive week of crafting~

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I need to go stock up again, I bought some of that white with the red buttons, love that fabric. I also found some red and white Christmas ball ornaments with the buttons that match the fabric. Have fun with your dolls.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I was as JoAnns on Monday too!
I saw the button fabric, but wasn't sure what it would look like on the dolls. Now I'm curious can't wait to see yours done up!!!
Happy Crafting!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sew Many Raggedies said...

How sweet of your hubby to offer that for you. Mine is like that too. You really got some cute fabric. Yes, get those girls dressed!! LOL. I guess I'm spoiled, my Joann's is so close I could walk!!
Have a blessed day.

Barb said...

Hi Colleen,
wonderful fabric! I love it all but would not know what to do with it-hehe.
Enjoy creating!
Barb

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Cute fabrics! Can't wait to see your creations! ~~Annie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The fabric is so precious! And I'll keep an eye on your dolls..I need to find one to put on my wish list! Hugs! ♥