Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where have I been?

I have been right here at home. LOL Back on July 29th I had cataract surgery on my left eye. So I have been taking care of that. My eye is doing good, and my vision is good in my left eye but still messed up in my right. So its hard to focus in on things at time. I do a little work on computer, and going to try to finish up some projects I had started. I can work for a short time and then give my eyes a break. I have not attempted to drive, and when you are use to driving believe me you sure do miss it. Me and the kids feel caged in sometimes. My garden is growing but so are the weeds, I can see those. :) I have been cleaning out some patterns that I don't want anymore so I will be listing them on EBay in the next couple of days.
So I am just counting the days till the next surgery Aug 26th and hope all goes well and my vision is back to normal.

No comments: