Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back to sewing... :)

I started sewing again this week and it feels good. These dolls I started them awhile back and I just needed to sew their hair on and give them dresses. This is the first time I did Annie bag holders and they were fun to do. This first one is in her patriotic dress


This second Annie I call it gingerbread annie. Her apron is a cute gingerbread print and I love gingerbread. I have them decorating my kitchen all year long!

I will be listing them over on Etsy soon. I have more sewing to do so I better get back at it. Have a wonderful day!! Colleen

7 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Sooooo Cute!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Unknown said...

How cute they are! I love them! That sparkle in their eyes gives a happy feeling and joy! Thanks for sharing them! Hugs
Loretta

Ahl Cooped Up said...

It's so nice to see you back to sewing. The bag dolls are fun!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

They are fun to make, I bought some of that flag fabric too.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Adorable Colleen! I love the details in her eyes. Love that fabric also, very cute!

Have a grand weekend~

Unknown said...

Love those dollies, hope they are on Etsy!!! LOL Cynthia
P.S. Thanks for putting my giveaway on your sidebar, I need to get my blog up to speed.

Donna said...

Hi Colleen I am a new follower of yours now! I just love your dolls they are so cute!