Monday, October 10, 2011

New things to share

The weather here has been so nice, it has been hard to stay indoors and sew. But I have been and I listed a few things today on Etsy.
I did up a thanksgiving raggedy Ann..

Some primitive wall hangings/ or wreath banners....


And a new Santa Star ornie/bowl filler that I sewed up with this red swirl flannel that I found in my fabric cupboard.




Oh how I love to go into that cupboard and look threw my stash. I bet some of you know exactly what I mean.  :)
I have some more new Annie's sewn up. I did them in Christmas/winter prints. It is  a new patten that I have never done before and I had fun sewing them up.  Hope to list and share those with you tomorrow.
Until then I hope your having a good start to your week.
Colleen



"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things in life that are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder

2 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Awesome Colleen,
You have been a busy bee!
It's nice to see something for Thanksgiving decorating.

Country Whispers said...

I love each and every one of them!
I love the doll in her Thanksgiving attire.