Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pixie Pumpkins

I finished my Pixie Pumpkins yesterday and just listed them over on Etsy.  They were fun to do , a change from the raggedy dolls. 

I listed them over on Etsy this morning.  I am working on a new raggedy doll pattern that I have never done and hope to have pictures to share soon.
We have been having some wonderful weather here this past week. Sunny and nice warm temps.  I was walking out in my backyard yesterday and found this cool mushroom
I just love the way it looks.....
And I had to take a picture of my red impatiens, soon enough they will be gone

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Colleen
******************************************

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things in life that are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments: