Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have been missing lately from the computer. I have tried to keep up with all my favorite blogs but not much time for blogging. So if you wondering what I have been up to, well I have been spring cleaning the whole house and then I decided to have a garage sale. Garage sales are so much work!! But I love all the people that come. I have not been creating much but I have been wanting to post my winning from Prims and Annies I just love her! She is so cute. I love her ladybug dress. Go check out Prims and Annies! I am back to crafting again so hope to have something to share soon. Colleen

5 comments:

Victoria said...

did you know you won Crafty Stitchers giveaway, too? Lucky you!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hey Colleen,
Don't feel bad I haven't been able to get on blogger much either ~ just so much going on right now.
still trying to catch up with everyone when I can.
Congrats on your win ~ she's adorable.
Enjoy your weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

dee begg said...

Colleen,

She is a cutie. You have been a lucky gal recently. Raggedies must be your lucky charm.

D

Laura Rhodes said...

I've been busy too! Congrats on the wins! Blessings..Laura

Laura Rhodes said...

Colleen, Thanks for stopping by Laura's Little House and joining...Blessings on your night...Sweet Dreams...ldr