Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trying to post all week

I have been trying to find the time to post all week. It is always busy but this week just is flying by and I have found it hard to find the time at the computer. Mostly the time has come at the end of the day and I am to tired to write. Well last weekend was so nice.....we went and spent the weekend with my oldest son.His birthday was on the 19th and so we went down on the weekend to celebrate. Don't you love the Green Bay Packer cake.That was a fun day...birthday cake and watching the game with all my kids. And we won!! That also means I could hang out with my one and only precious little granddaughter Rachel It is hard to believe that she will be 1 year next week. I get to go spend more time with her again this coming weekend because she is having her 1st birthday party. Then monday evening Erika had her honors choir concert and they did a wonderful job singing. I am always busy each week helping take care of my Mom,visting a dear old friend of ours who is like family, homework, crafting when I can ( which is not much lately) and trying to clean the house. Oh then there are those loads of laundry!! It just seemed more this week. :) I did do up the new template background last week or the week before(can't remember any more) and never posted it yet. I will try to add the code to it in the next couple of days. I hope you all are having a good week. Thanks for visiting Colleen

1 comment:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Rachael is so cute. She looks like her Grandmom!
Good luck with the Game.
I'm rooting for you.
Pat