Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hi....been busy with family matters

Hi everyone. Just a short post today. I have been busy but not with crafting or Christmas stuff.... lots of family issues. My sister had surgery on Tue, it went well and now its 6 weeks of recovery. I have 2 sisters and the 3 of us take care of our Mom. The sister that had the surgery on Tue does a lot with my Mom and now me and my other sister are taking full time with Mom. My Mom has issues of memory and does not cook and all the other things you do each day. My Mother will also be having surgery on Jan 4th for breast cancer. And last but not least my dear sweet Mother in law is having health problems and is back in the hospital for the 3rd time. There has been one wonderful blessing from God, my sister that had the surgery caught her cancer early and it looks like a good out come for her. Thank you God!! I have one sweet picture to share, last Saturday Grandpa and Grandma got to watch our dear sweet granddaughter Rachel. She was not to sure about going to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's so Grandpa held her and cuddle with her till she went to sleep!! I will be having a giveaway coming up this week , so watch for it!

1 comment:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Hang in there Colleen. It's been that way here with my MIL in and out of the hosptial and rehab. My Mother is having surgery Wed. Health problems never take a holiday.
Hugs,
Pat