Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quiet in the house....

My kids went back to school yesterday and my house is so quiet! I miss there voice's ,the sound of them playing. Oh don't get me wrong I do enjoy the peace of the house but I do miss my kids. I am working on a new free template so hope to have that posted soon. And I am working on templates for christmas, some halloween items yet and some more free graphics to use on blogs. After the holiday weekend, I need to get working. LOL I have some pictures that I had taken the last couple of weeks and today I played with this one today.... I had snap the shot of the sunset on our way home from visiting with my older children. It was such a pretty sunset. Then I added one of my favorite writings... Your welcome to right click it and use it on your blog if you want too. Take care and God Bless Colleen

1 comment:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Colleen,
I remember those quiet days, when the kids went back to school. I was a bit off for a few days, but fell right into the flow of homework, dinner, snacks,
baths, packing lunches, and stuff to sign.
Your sunset and verse are beautiful! You are very talented.
Hugs,
Pat