Monday, July 12, 2010

My weekend, templates and crafts

I had a wonderful weekend with all my kids. It was my youngest birthday, he turned 7.. He wanted to go spend it with his older brother Adam , older sister Heather in Greenbay. I had no problem with that because then I got to hang out with my little granddaughter Rachel... The weekend went way to fast but when you are with the people you love and having a good time it always does. My kids played in Rachel's waiting pool. Rachel was napping and missed out on the fun. When I got home sunday night this is my rose that opened up while I was gone... I am glad we got home when we did because we had some rain after we were home awhile. Today I am crafting on some ghost's and hope to have a picture of them soon. Hope to be working on lots of fall items and even start snowman and christmas so be on the watch for those. I am also starting some new templates and banners for Etsy for fall and christmas. So if you need to spruce up your pages check out all my templates and banners.Hope to get some of them done by the end of the week. Till next time Colleen

No comments: