Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunday is for family and fun

I wanted to share with you what I did this past Sunday. It was a beautiful day and I really do believe Sundays are for family and fun. Our town has been building a walking/biking trail and most of it is finished. Here a few pictures I had taken along our walk.... The trees are just starting to bud so not much green yet, later I will take pictures when things turn green... This is the part on the trail not open yet....this long bridge We also took a drive to a small town next to us... Wittenberg Wisconsin and there I took these amazing pictures of a very talented artist that has been painting on buildings... I don't know anything about him/her but it is amazing work. There are more that I have and maybe I will post them at a later date. So if you know Wittenberg WI go there and check them out.

No comments: