Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do you ever???

Do you ever feel like your going in 20 different directions and can't seem to get anything done. LOL . That is how I have been feeling alot lately. With the kids home on summer vacation, I am falling behind on making crafts, and cleaning the house. LOL Back in June I signed up for this great Sale.... I thought I had time and I could get some stuff done. I should have know better. LOL I did get a few items done but wanted more done. I have been slower these days on sewing and designing templates because I have cataracts. Eyes get tired faster and headaches come sooner. I am having the surgery to remove one on my left eye next week. :( Just a little worried and scared but everyone that has had it done, tells me not to worry its easy. Guess I will find out soon enough. I do know that I want to be able to see good again so... Anyways if you want to do some early Christmas shopping jump over to Christmas in July Till next time.... Colleen

No comments: