Thursday, March 24, 2011

New dolls finished.

It seems like the more busy you are , just sometimes you get more done. Even though my family keeps me busy , and taking care of my Mom it seems like I have been getting some dolls done. I even have a few bunny's coming soon... This first raggedy doll was fun to work on. I love her smile!! This smaller raggedy Annie is one of my favorite patterns to do. I love the paisley print fabric. Tomorrow will be a busy day, my oldest sister has to have gallbladder surgery and I will be spending time with Mom. All this before the kids get home from school and then it will be no rest for awhile either. LOL Life is full, but life is good! Maybe I will get to take pictures of the bunnies to share tomorrow. Maybe!! Till next time Colleen

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your raggedies are adorable!
Don't make your sister laugh when she gets home from surgery!
Enjoy your time with your Mom.
Prim Blessings!
Robin

Margie said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my site so I knew to check out yours...your dolls are just too cute !!! I hope to be back often and hope you will too.

Blessings,
Margie @ Hungry Hook Primitives

Lynn S. said...

Just love your dolls; they are too cute!