Monday, February 11, 2008

PRIMITIVE RAGGEDY BUNNY RABBIT DOLL I just finished this Prim Raggedy Bunny, using a pattern by Threadbare Primitives, and some of my own touches. She stands about 8 1/2" tall. She is ready for Spring. I made her body from cotton fabric in a shade of green with green stripes..... on her tummy and inside of ears is a cotton fabric with shades of blue/green and white daisies printed over it. Her face is hand stitched, and highlighted with paint. The hands are hand sculpted, and then she caught a blue butterfly . I will be including a hand printed, and scented hang tag, made by me ( I just forgot to add it to the pictures 0pps!). They come from my smoke and pet free home. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I do check for messages often so I won't be long. "Colleen"

No comments: